Thursday, September 8, 2016

Epic Conversation

Question: If you could spend 15 minutes with any person in the whole world discussing, questioning, and sharing -- who would it be? Why did you choose him or her? What would you talk about.
        
      If I could spend 15 minutes with any person in the whole world, I would spend the 15 minutes with myself. I know if this was real I could have chose someone amazing or famous, but if I did it would just be awkward because I don't talk to people I don't know/ or never talked to. Plus, I hate humans, so I wouldn't even want to hang out with anyone. I choose myself because I never have time to myself. I always have to go to school or I always have someone in the same room as me in the house ( not the bathroom ). Also, if I don't have alone time I get stressed and depressed because I can't think straight with people around me. So that's why I chose myself. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment